Sunday, July 17, 2011

Keeping the Faith.








Whilst I adore Paloma Faith's music, it actually wasn't what I first found her for. A few years ago she was featured in a  fashion magazine that I was flicking through and I was so drawn to her amazing style that I went and googled her and then came across her music which just as much reflected her amazing Classic yet quirky style. 

I love when she really gets the balance right between Classic elegance and Quirky Individual, it works so amazingly well and it suits her completely. Although she has missed the mark a few times and probably ended up on the 'what not to wear' lists, she seems to take it all in her stride and makes up for it a million times over in my opinion when she gets it right.

I read over here in a little Q&A article with her that she does work with Stylist Kimi O Neill, but mainly just in sourcing different pieces of clothing. Either way I think that over time she's just been getting continuously better at getting it 'right' and she's definitely kept my faith in her as an absolute style icon and shows that you can be completely Glamorous and Classic whilst remaining so edgy, quirky and individual.

 Anyway, here's one of my favourite video's from her - the film clip for 'Do you want the truth or something beautiful?'


..."I am happy to deceive you"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Darling, you're the cat's meow.